Skil SPT70WT-01 Table Saw
10" Worm Drive Table Saw
We're bringing something to the table that pros have wanted for a while the world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2" depth of cut and 25" rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field Motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SPT70WT-01 Skilsaw
- 10", 30T Diable Carbide Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Self-Aligning Fence
- Guard System Including Anti-Kick Back Device
- Insert Plate
- Push Stick
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/2"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-3/10"
- Weight: 49.0 lbs
- The first ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw makes this the ultimate ripping machine.
- 3-1/2" depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity for demanding jobs and increased productivity.
- Dual-Field Motor and smooth start-up runs cooler and lasts longer.
- Self aligning rip fence with on tool storage for a true cut.
- Portable and compact weighing only 49 lbs.
- 10" 30-tooth Diablo blade included for optimal cutting out of the box.