Senco 455XP RoofPro Coil Roofing Nailer
- 455XP Roof Nailer
- Carrying Case
Applications: For asphalt and fiber glass shingle nailing, for both new roofs and re-roofing. Also for attaching waterproof tar paper, metal drip edges, insulation board, and with a special optional attachment, vinyl and aluminum siding.
Tool not available for export.
See other Senco Tools.
- Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4" Smooth
- Nail Type: 11 Gauge (.120") Broad Head Roofing
- Collation: 15° Wire Weld, Coil
- Capcity: 120 Nails
- Power: 408 in-lbs
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 100 psi
- Operation Mode: Contact or Sequential Actuation
- Height: 9-3/4"
- Length: 9-3/4"
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Aluminum main housing and cap that is more durable than magnesium.
- Tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive.
- Durable molded comfort grip.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust.
- Adjustable shingle guide.
- Steel wearplates reduce shingle abrasion on tool.
- Replaceable nose piece.
- Two year warranty.