Senco 325XP FramePro Framing Nailer
3-1/4" Clipped-Head Paper Taped
This well-balanced light weight XP framing nailer packs plenty of power and won't leave you fatigued at the end of the day. Drives ring, screw, and smooth-shank 30° to 34° paper taped strip nails. SENCO XP tools are specifically engineered for demanding pros and demanding environments.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 325XP Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
Applications include decks, framing, sheathing, sub-flooring and trusses.
Tool not available for export.
- Nail Type: 33° Clipped-Head Framing Nails
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Nail Range...
Smooth-Shank: 2" to 3-1/4"
- Capacity: 83
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Air Capacity: 5.2 scfm
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Size: 17.3 L" x 11.9 H"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Well balanced, ergonomic design.
- Highly efficient internal design, means less wear and tear on the compressor.
- Dry Fire Lockout.
- Patented TrueDrive magazine reduces jams and mis-feeds.
- Aggressive toenail safety.
- Fits easily between studs and joists.
- Rafter Hanger.
- Contact or sequential trigger actuation.
- Patented drive selector.