Rockwell RK9000 JawHorse
Hands Free Portable Workstation
The Rockwell Jawhorse is a portable workstation clamping system that can do what you want, where you want. It weighs approximately 43 lbs and its jaws will open to a maximum of 37", large enough to handle a full size door. It features a trademarked hands free foot-pedal that will allow you to compress the jaws to over 2,200 lbs. It is like having an extra set of hands on any project. The Jawhorse workstation folds up for easy storage and has a built in wheel for portability around the jobsite.
See LARGER IMAGE
- RK9000 JawHorse Workstation
New model coming soon.
- Clamping Range: 0-37"
- Max Clamping Force: 1 Metric Ton
- Clamp Method: Foot Step
- Max Load: 600 lbs
- Footprint (Standing): 39"X 39"X 34"
- Footprint (Folded): 29"X 14"X 13"
- Clamp Travel: 1" Per Step
- Construction: Solid Steel
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Huge clamping range meets all job site requirements.
- Foot pedal lever creates extreme clamping force.
- All-steel construction provides rigidity and strength for toughest job demands.
- Integrated roller for easy transportation.
- Tripod base with foot pads provides ultimate stability.
- Sets up in seconds.
- Versatile accessories options for various applications.
- Compact storage size easily fits in vehicles, closets.