Work Sharp WS3000 Wood Tool Sharpener
The Work Sharp WS3000 is a precision wood tool sharpener that offers unmatched accuracy, ease of use, and repeatability. This innovative dry sharpening system produces predictable and accurate results every time on a multitude of chisels, plane irons, lathe tools, carving tools and more.
- WS3000 Wood Tool Sharpener
- 2 Tempered Glass Wheels
- Slotted See-Through Wheel
- Top Tool Rest
- Crepe Stick (Abrasive Cleaner)
- PSA Abrasive Kit:
One P120 Abrasive
One P400 Abrasive
One P1000 Abrasive
One Micro-Mesh 3600 Honing Abrasive
One Slotted P80Abrasive
One Slotted P400Abrasive
One Slotted P1200Abrasive
2" X 2" P400 Abrasive
- Motor: 1/5 Horsepower
- Speed: 580 RPM
- Cooling System: Heat Sink with Routed Airflow
- Air Cooled, Dry Sharpening System: routed air flow and heat sink system keeps tools cool without the mess of a wet system.
- Maintenance Free, 150mm Tempered Glass Grinding Wheel: provides an always flat and true grinding surface on which to adhere PSA abrasives.
- Precise Repeatability: sharpening port enables precise and repeatable bevel angles of 20, 25, 30 and 35 degrees for chisels and plane irons up to 2" wide.
- Adjustable Top Tool Rest: makes freehand sharpening easier and more precise.
- Sharpening Port Lapping Surface: Unique "plunge-pull" sharpening technique and Sharpening Port abrasive increases burr removal and speeds sharpening.
- T-Slot Mounting System: lets you mount the Top Tool Rest and other accessories for unique tools.
- Fast and Easy to use, No jigs needed:Select desired angle and sharpen; lapping abrasive in sharpening port increases burr removal and speeds sharpening.
- Precision: rigid bevel angle settings and Skew Cam provide precise positioning of the Sharpening Port. Bevel and skew geometry are not affected by wheel diameter, chisel size, or complex user setup.
- Tool Construction: cast-aluminum top; sheet metal housing; impact and vibration-resistant, tool grade plastic base.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65