Vise-Grip Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
Straight jaw allows for maximum contact on flat, square or hex work. Very popular in welding and metal work. Use for safer grinding or as a portable vise.
- The world's most versitile tool ¬ó used for turning, cutting, tightening, clamping and twisting.
- Adjusting screw gives exacting pressure, stays adjusted for repetitive use.
- Hardened toothe design grips from any angle.
- High-grade alloy steel ¬ñ heat treated for maximum toughness and durability.
- Guarded release trigger for quick opening.
- Meets federal specifications GGG-W-00649.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65