United Abrasives - Sait SA Double Cut Carbide Burs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- (1) Type SA Carbide Bur
- Deburring, finishing, or grinding of ferrous metals (iron, steel, welds, cast iron, etc.). Stainless steel and high tensile alloys.
- Type: SA
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Tungsten carbide construction for long life and durability
- High quality manufacturing method delivers vibration-free operation
- Precision ground with diamond wheels to produce a very sharp uniform cutting edge
- Double cut or alternate cut is the most popular bur in ferrous applications
- Manufactured with cuts made on the left and right spirals, this design produces a finer finish on material producing smaller chips and slivers
- The double cut offers much smoother operation and greater tool control
- Excellent for confined or hard-to-reach areas
- Use for deburring, finishing, shaping and enlarging holes, removing welds, and smoothing castings
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65