United Abrasives - Sait 22072 4-1/2" x 0.045" High Performance Cutting Wheel
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Type 27 - SAITECH
- (1) 22072 4-1/2" Cutting Wheel
- Cutting stainless steel, high tensile alloys
- Cutting ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals (iron, steel, welds, etc.)
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Thickness: 0.045"
- Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Grit: 24
- Arbor: 7/8"
- Type: 27
- Max Speed: 13,300 RPM
- Saitech, manufactured with premium ceramic grain, is designed to outlast standard aluminum oxide wheels
- Unique, thin Type 27/Type 42 shape can be used on all angle grinders in accordance with ANSI B7.1
- Designed to provide very long life for fewer wheel changes and less downtime
- Reinforced with the highest quality fiberglass for maximum safety
- Proprietary bonding system allows for faster, burr free cuts
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65