Tenryu PT-18540T 7-1/4" Power Tool Series Circular Saw Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Ultra thin-kerf for general purpose finish cross or rip sawing.
- PT-18540T 7-1/4" Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Teeth: 40
- Arbor: 5/8" KO
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: .063"
- Rake: 18°
- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel bodies absorb impact, remain flat and true, and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the blade and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade cool under stressful work loads.
- Can be resharpened for extended blade life.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65