Stanley 43-548 48" Fatmax Aluminum Box Beam Level
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Get consistent precision with the sturdy FATMAX 48" Aluminum Box Beam Level. Built with firm, wear-resistant aluminum, the level is designed for durability and accurate leveling at 0.5mm/m, the highest level of accuracy among box beam levels. Optimized for convenience, the MaxEdge bridged center vial allows for uninterrupted surface marking.
- (1) 43-548 Box Beam Level
- Length: 48"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- MAXIMIZED ACCURACY: Block vials provide precision of 0.0005 in./in. (0.5mm/m)
- CONTINUOUS MARKING SURFACE with MaxEdge bridged center vial
- HIGH DURABILITY AND EXACTNESS: Single-piece, aluminum box-beam structure
- COMFORTABLE GRIP with large, over-molded rubber edges BUILT FOR DAILY USE: Withstand shock with impact-absorbing end caps
- MINIMIZE DAMAGE TO FINISHED SURFACES with non-marring side bumpers
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY included for easy replacement in the event of certain damages
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65