Stanley 21-399 6" Surform Pocket Plane
Whether you are a professional woodworker or a DIY enthusiast, the 6" Surform Pocket Plane from Stanley is ideal for many trimming and smoothing jobs. The planeÕs convenient compact size makes it easy to carry, while its die-cast alloy body ensures long-lasting durability and high performance.
- (1) 21-399 6" Surform Pocket Plane
- Blade Length: 6"
- Designed for one-handed use
- Ideal for end-grain work, sheetrocking and smoothing edges of laminates
- Manufactured with a metallic gray, die-cast alloy body
- Includes thumbscrew blade tension for quick blade replacement
- Fitted with a replaceable (5-1/2"/140mm) fine cut blade
- Use replacement blade 21-398
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65