Stanley 12-960 Bailey Low Angle Block Plane
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Length: 6"
- Cutter Width: 1-3/8"
- Grey cast iron base with side and bottom precision ground.
- Durable epoxy coating for long-lasting protection.
- Hardened, tempered, and precision ground tool steel cutter for cutting edge durability.
- Precise shaving control provided by exact depth and lateral cutter adjustment.
- Quick release cam-lock for easy blade removal.
- Machined finger grips in sides provide for easy single-handed use.
- The 13.5° low angle cutter on the 12-960 block plane, ensures that vibration is kept to a minimum for a fine finish.
- Ideal for planing end grain, and plastic materials.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65