Stabila LAR 350 Rotational Laser 9-Piece Kit #19111
Self-Leveling Interior/Exterior Horizontal, Vertical Levelling, Dual-Slope
The revolutionary MOTION CONTROL makes every measuring task easier, quicker and more effective. You can control the LAR 350 in no time at all with the remote control. The built-in sensor detects your hand movements and transmits them to the rotation laser. Discover a multitude of ground-breaking technologies and functions. Thanks to the integrated protection systems, nothing gets in the way of this laser - not even falls, rain or dust. A strong measurement package for professionals with responsibility.
- LAR 350 Rotation Laser
- REC 300 Digital Receiver
- RC-LAR350 Remote Control
- BST-S Construction Tripod
- NL Levelling Rod
- 90° Angle Rail
- Laser Goggles
- Target Plate
- 2 X D 1.5 V Batteries
- 4 X Aa 1.5 V Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Diameter of Working Area: 800m
- Laser Class: 2
- Outpu: Less than 1 mW
- Laser Wavelength: 635 nm
- Self-Leveling Range: ± 5°
- Leveling Accuracy: ± .10 mm/m
- Operating Life: 80 Hours
- Battery Type: D
- Protection Class: IP65
- Tripod Connections: 5/8"
- Fully automatic motor-driven rotation laser for horizontal and vertical applications as well as manual inclination in two axes.
- Innovative motion control- quick, reliable and convenient laser operation by rotating the remote control.
- Dual Slope inclination function - controlled inclination setting of up to 5Degree on two axes.
- Section Node- working area which can be limited as required in rotation mode. The laser beam is only emitted in a defined area.
- LED Assist system - for easy operation and safety in the workplace. Integrated LEDs indicate, for example, which axis is currently tilted or is being tilted.
- Manual Alignment function - pivoting an axis in vertical operation.
- Patented Stabila Protector system - perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 1.80 m.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Large working area with REC 300 Digital set receiver, up to 800 meters in diameter.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65