Stabila LAR-160 Rotation Laser Kit (04500TR)
Add to Cart for Price
Are you tasked with horizontal and vertical levelling for major interior construction projects? Do you need to work precisely and avoid costly measurement errors and rework? Then the STABILA LAR 160 G with green laser beams is the right rotation laser for you. Quick to set up and easy to operate, the laser really comes into its own when used over large distances and linked to a receiver. All in all, it is a high-quality product that delivers precise results.
- LAR 160 G Rotation Laser
- Rec 160 RG Receiver
- Target Plate
- (2) D 1.5 V Batteries
- (2) AA 1.5 V Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Laser Class: 2
- Output: < 1 Mw
- Laser Wavelength: 510 - 530 Nm
- Self-Levelling Range: +/-5°
- Levelling Accuracy: +/-0.10 Mm/M
- Diameter of Working Area for Set Receiver: 600 M
- Operating Life: 20 H
- Battery Type: D
- Protection Class: Ip 65
- Tripod Connection: 5/8"
- Fully automatic, motor-driven rotation laser – high levelling accuracy of ± 0.1 mm/m, fast self-levelling function within 20 seconds.
- STABILA GREENBEAM technology for improved visibility of the rotating laser beam – green laser beams are four times more visible to the human eye than red beams.
- Four laser functions for versatile use – horizontal and vertical rotation, plumb-line function and right angle (90°) in vertical operation.
- Protection class IP 65 – dustproof and waterproof.
- Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing provides protection against impacts – the stable housing cover also protects the laser optics.
- Easy to use via three control buttons – on/off, tilt mode, manual mode.
- Battery drawer – easy replacement, even directly on the tripod.
- Large working area with REC 160 RG set receiver – up to 600 m in diameter.
- Two 5/8" threads integrated in the housing.
- Target plate with magnetic holder and cross-hair.
- Stable carrying case.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65