Spectra Precision LT52G Green Point & Line Laser Tool
The Spectra Precision LT52G is the tool for all trades. Bright green beams are easy see on most interior jobsites. The green lasers are up to four times more visible to the human eye than red lasers. The LT52G combines a 5 beam laser pointer with a horizontal and vertical crossline laser into one product, eliminating the need for a contractor to purchase two tools. The versatile, automatic self-leveling laser tool can be used in a wide variety of construction applications.
- LT52G Green Laser Level
- Laser Target
- Green Laser Glasses
- Carrying Case
- Accuracy: Less than 1/8" at 50'
- Laser Range - Points: 200'
- Laser Range - Lines: 100'
- Self-Leveling Range: 3° ±1°
- Operating Temp: 14 to 113° F
- Laser Class: Class 2
- Power Supply: Lithium Ion Batteries
- Tripod Mount: 5/8-11 and 1/4-20
- Size: 5.7" x 3.0" x 5.9"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- The industry's brightest green beam crosslines and points for easy viewing in all conditions – points are visible up to 200 feet (60 m).
- Eliminates the need for contractors to purchase two tools by combining a 5-beam pointer and a crossline laser into one product.
- Versatile tool does multiple jobs - set it up once and work plumb, level and square in the whole area.
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup.
- Wide 210 degree horizontal line intersects side points; Vertical up beam intersects up point.
- Down point clears floor track, no accessory required.
- Magnetic mount attached to any steel surface and 1/4" thread for instrument and 5/8”x11 thread for tripod mounting.
- Hard shell case - protective storage and transport.
- Powerful lithium ion rechargeable batteries provide 11 hour operation and eliminate the need to for alkaline batteries.
- 3 year instant exchange warranty minimizes downtime.
- Water, mud, and shock resistant, able to withstand a 3-foot (1-meter) drop onto concrete... IP54 rated.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65