Spectra Precision LT20G Green Crossline Laser
The Spectra Precision LT20G Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling green beam laser that projects ultra-bright horizontal and vertical lines. The laser beam fan angle is wide to allow maximum coverage.
The laser tool is used in a wide variety of interior applications including leveling, wall layout, vertical plumb and alignment, acoustic ceiling installation and finish carpentry.
The LT20G has been designed with a tough housing and generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to pass 3 ft (1 m) drop tests and is designed to outlast all competitive crossline lasers.
- LT20G Green Laser Level
- Laser Target
- Magnetic Mounting Bracket
- Ceiling Mount
- Mounting Strap
- Soft Pouch
- Accuracy: ±3/16" at 50'
- Laser Range - Lines: 100'
- Laser Class: Class 2
- Power Supply: 4 x AA
- Size: 4.3" x 2.3" x 4.1"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Rugged –robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines – high visibility green beams are easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory – can be used for any application including magnetic mounting, ceiling track mount and tripod mounts
- Wide fan beam angles – provides maximum coverage
- 3 year no cost warranty – best coverage for professional construction work
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65