Skil SPT77W-01 7-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw
The original worm drive SkilSaw, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb lighter than its predecessor, SKIL's SPT77W-01 7-1/4 in. Aluminum worm drive circular saw with carbide blade combines the power and durability you expect from SkilSaw with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features.
- SPT77W-01 Worm Drive Skilsaw
- 7-1/4" 24T Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Power Rating: 15.0 Amps, 120V
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,300
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg: 1-31/32
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg: 2-13/32"
- Arbor Type: Diamond
- Weight: 14.2 lbs
- Powerful 15 Amp motor and durable worm drive gears for pro performance and long life.
- Cut-ready depth-of-cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments.
- Multi-function wrench for a variety of uses on the jobsite and conveniently stores in the foot.
- 51 degree bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts.
- Contoured main handle for increased user comfort and control.
- Integrated saw hook for safe rafter placement.
- Added peace of mind with STAY TRUE guarantee, a 180-day money-back guarantee plus one-year limited warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65