Senco SLS18MG Magnesium Stapler
18 Gauge, 1/4" Crown
The SLS18Mg's magnesium body delivers an ultra light tool with Senco dependability. The oil free design, selective trigger, rear exhaust and rotating belt hook combine to provide a tool that will perform the toughest jobs while delivering professional results and comfortable operation.
- SLS18MG Magnesium Stapler
- Air Fitting
- Plastic Carrying Case
SLS18MG applications include cabinets, soffit, drawer assembly, picture frames, case backs, craft assembly.
Tool not available for export.
- Staple Type: 1/4" Crown, 18 Gauge
- Staple Range: 3/8" to 1-5/8"
- Capacity: 110
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psig
- Air Consumption: 0.84 scfm
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Length: 10-1/4"
- Weight: 2.59 lbs
- Magnesium mainbody provides a durable and ultra light tool for comfortable extended use.
- Oil free motor eliminates oil carryover onto the work surface, protecting your hard work.
- Metal cylinder for increased durability.
- Selectable trigger lets you control the fastening method with the flip of a switch.
- Rotatable rear exhaust and belt hook keeps dust and debris off the work surface while keeping your tool at the ready.
- Over-molded rubber grip, swivel plug and reload indicator will keep you working comfortably and efficiently through out the day.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65