Senco JN91H1 1-1/2" Metal Connector Nailer
The JN91H1 is specifically designed for fastening pre-punched metal connection hardware to dense engineered lumber, like LVL. This small, compact metal connector nailer fits easily between rafters and joists, driving 1-1/2" nails through joist hangers, seismic and hurricane ties, and rafter straps. The innovative nosepiece design leads with the point of the nail, ensuring precise placement on each drive.
- JN91H1 1-1/2" Metal Connector Nailer
Applications include joist hangers, anchors, straps, metal framing.
- Nail Type: 34° Metal Connector Paper Tape Non-Heat Treated Nails
- Nail Gauge: .131 to .148
- Range: 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Air Consumption: 4.4 SCFM
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Firing Mode: Sequential Trip
- L x H: 11.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 5.48 lbs
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WELL-BALANCED – Compact design, maneuverable in hard to reach areas
- POWERFUL – Drives through structural hardware into engineered lumber, like LVL or OSB
- NOSEPIECE DESIGN – Provides accurate nail placement into metal connector holes
- DRY FIRE LOCKOUT – Reduces tool wear and indicates the need to reload fasteners
- RUGGED RAFTER HOOK – Rotatable, aluminum design keeps tool secure when not in use
- OVERMOLD GRIP – Increases control of the tool
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65