Senco FP25XP FinishPro 25XP Brad Nailer
- Plastic Carrying Case
Applications include molding and decorative trim, furniture trim, window beading, blind pinning of upholstered and trim panels, rattan, scribe molding, cabinets, drawers and picture frame assembly.
Tool not available for export.
- Brad Range: 5/8" to 2-1/8" Slight & Medium Head
- Power: 169 in-lbs
- Capacity: 110
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 9.9"
- Length: 10.0"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Lightweight at 2.7 lbs. for easy maneuvering and all day work.
- Drives slight and medium head 18 ga. brads from 5/8" to 2-1/8".
- On-tool power adjustment to lengthen the life of the tool when used primarily with shorter fasteners.
- Increase power by 30% from standard setting for longer brads and harder wood applications.
- NeverLube oil-less operation.
- Easy loading with a lock back feeder shoe and a last brad lock-out feature that eliminates dry fires.
- Wrenches on-board to make the adjustment fast and easy.
- Five full year warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65