Senco FP23SXP FinishPro 23SXP
1-3/8" 23 Gauge Headless Pinner
The FinishPro 23SXP is an industrial strength headless pin nailer that is perfect for intricate finish and trim work. The headless pins drive without splitting and require no touch up work.
- FinishPro 23SXP
- Air Fitting
- Plastic Carrying Case
Perfect for light wood assembly, finish and trim work, molding and decorative trim, dowel and joint pinning, mirror and Length picture frame assembly, lightweight paneling, external softwood trim, rattan furniture, glazing strips, craft work, window beading, display and sign work.
- Pin Range: 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 psig
- Air Consumption: 1.1 scfm
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 7.56"
- Length: 7.87"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Powerful - ensures complete drives into hard substrates.
- Magazine automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths.
- Reversible belt hook.
- Rear exhaust with embedded muffler.
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable all-day operation.
- Last nail lockout prevents dry-firing.
- Ultra-narrow nose allows easy access to mill work and tight corners.
- Onboard storage for extra no-mar pad and jam clearing wrench.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65