Senco FP18MG FinishPro 18 Brad Nailer
18 Gauge Magnesium Brad Nailer
FP18Mg's magnesium body delivers an ultra light tool with Senco dependability. The oil free design, selective trigger, rear exhaust and rotating belt hook combine to provide a tool that will perform the toughest jobs while delivering professional results and comfortable operation.
- FP18MG Brad Nailer
- Air Hose Fitting
- Carrying Case
Applications include baseboard, cabinets, casebacks, chair rail, finish and trim, furniture frames, furniture trim, mirror and picture frames and trim.
Tool not available for export.
- Brad Range: 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Air Consumption (60 cycles per min.): 0.84 SCFM
- Capacity: 110
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psig
- Length: 10-1/2"
- Height: 9-3/4"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Weight: 2.48 lbs
- Magnesium mainbody provides a durable and ultra light tool for comfortable extended use.
- Oil free motor eliminates oil carryover onto the work surface, protecting your hard work.
- Metal cylinder for increased durability.
- Selectable trigger lets you control the fastening method with the flip of a switch.
- Rotatable rear exhaust and belt hook keeps dust and debris off the work surface while keeping your tool at the ready.
- Over-molded rubber grip, swivel plug and reload indicator will keep you working comfortably and efficiently through out the day.
- Includes case, swivel plug and wrench.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65