Senco F-15XP Fusion Cordless Finish Nailer
Combining true pneumatic feel, speed, and power with the convenience of cordless, the F-15XP delivers the ultimate in jobsite efficiency, leaving behind noisy compressors, tangled air hoses, and expensive fuel cells. The F-15XP drives 1-1/4 Ð 2-1/2 15-gauge DA style nails into the hardest substrates, fires up to 700 shots per charge, and features a lightweight, durable design for all-day use. Ideal for the professional contractor, remodeler, and any finish and trim project where cordless convenience is essential.
- F-15XP Finish Nailer (10L0001N)
- (1) VB0212 2.0Ah 18V Li-Ion Battery
- (1) Charger
- (1) No-mar Pad
- (1) Storage Bag
- Battery Rating: 18 Volt / 2.0 Ah
- Brad Type: 15 Ga. 34° Angled Strip Finish Nails
- Brad Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Capacity: 110
- Fasteners Per Charge: 700
- Height: 12.5"
- Length: 12.625"
- Width: 5.3125
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Fusion cordless air-power technology
- No hose, compressor or fuel cell
- Pneumatic-like response with no ramp-up time
- Jam reduction intelligence for fewer nail jams
- Selectable drive modes for bump fire or sequential firing
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65