Senco 325FRHXP FramePro Framing Nailer
XtreamPro 3-1/4" Full Round Head Framing Nailer
This well-balanced lightweight XP framing nailer packs plenty of power and won't leave you fatigued at the end of the day. Drives ring, screw, and smooth-shank full round head nails for tough fastening jobs.
- 325FRHXP Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
Applications include decks, framing, sheathing, sub-flooring and trusses.
Tool not available for export.
- Nail Type: 20° Full Round Head Framing Nails
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Nail Range: Smooth-Shank: 2" to 3-1/4"
- Capacity: 64
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 PSI
- Air Capacity: 5.2 SCFM
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Size: 17.3 L" x 11.9 H"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Well balanced, ergonomic design.
- Uses less air to drive nails with highly efficient internal design.
- Retractable rafter hanger.
- Reduced jams and mis-feeds with patented TrueDrive magazine.
- Low profile design fits easily between studs and joists.
- Contact or sequential trigger actuation with patented drive selector.
- 5-year limited warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65