SawStop CTS-120A60 Compact Table Saw with Safety Brake
For availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
The Compact Table Saw is the smallest, most portable saw in the SawStop lineup. It provides durability, precision, and power that can be taken to any job site.
- CTS Compact Table Saw
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Brake Cartridge (installed)
- (1) 4 mm Hex Key
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Riving Knife (installed)
- (1) Blade Guard with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls
- (1) 24-Tooth Ripping Blade (installed)
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) Table Saw Insert (installed)
- Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
- Amperage: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Max Rip Capacity: 24-1/2"
- Table Saw Weight: 68 lbs
- 10_ BLADE: For maximum cut capacity
- Rigid tube structure and rubber feet provide a durable, stable cutting experience
- RACK & PINION FENCE: The Rack & Pinion fence is easy to adjust and reliably square, with a built-in high and low face that supports all kinds of cuts.
- QUICK-TILT BEVEL WITH MICRO ADJUSTMENTS: Quickly and easily tilt the blade to your ideal angle with just one hand. The micro-adjust feature provides the ability to dial in a precise cutting angle.
- SAWSTOPÕS PATENTED SAFETY SYSTEM: Stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds, and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
- ON-SAW STORAGE COMPARTMENT: Everything has its place: Stow away tools and accessories in one location for easy access and quick retrieval.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65