Ridgid Telescoping Basin Wrenches
Spring-loaded jaws of forged alloy steel provide fast, one-hand ratcheting. Tension plug holds head in any position up to a 90¬∞ angle. Telescopic shanks quickly adjust for lengths from 10" to 17".
- Sturdy cast-iron housing and I-beam handle for comfortable grip and strength without excess weight.
- Full-floating forged hook jaw with spring suspension for instant grip, instant release.
- Replaceable jaws with tough, heat treated, high-alloy steel jaw teeth.
- Rugged, easy-spin, nonstick adjustment nut that automatically cleans grime from hook jaw shank.
- Uniquely braced, extra-strong mount for heel jaw.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65