Ridgid Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrenches
Nearly 40% lighter than comparable cast-iron models of the same size. Features a jaw opening parallel to the handle and a narrower hook jaw head. Provides easy entry into tight spots.
- Sturdy cast-iron housing and I-beam handle for comfortable grip and strength without excess weight.
- Full-floating forged hook jaw with spring suspension for instant grip, instant release.
- Replaceable jaws with tough, heat treated, high-alloy steel jaw teeth.
- Rugged, easy-spin, nonstick adjustment nut that automatically cleans grime from hook jaw shank.
- Uniquely braced, extra-strong mount for heel jaw.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65