Powermatic 1792800B PM2800B Drill Press
For pricing and availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
- PM2800B Drill Press - 1792800B
- Swing: 18"
- Spindle Travel: 6"
- Number of Spindle Speeds: Variable
- Spindle Taper: MT-2/JT-3
- Spindle Distance to Table (Max): 27-3/8"
- Spindle Distance to Base: 46-1/4"
- Table Size (L x W): 20 x 14"
- Table Tilt (Deg.): 0 to 90 Degrees
- Fence Size (L x H): 19-13/16" x 2-11/16"
- Chuck Distance to Base: 43-13/32"
- Chuck Distance to Table: 24-1/2"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Column Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Base Size: 13-3/8" x 20"
- Motor Power: 1HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 115/230V
- Prewired Voltag: 115V
- Motor Current: 15/7.5A
- Mechanical variable speed allows for full range of speed with no belt changes.
- 6" of quill travel with one revolution of the handle.
- Fence system adjustable for a perfect 90 degree relationship to the table, for rapid alignment of stock.
- Adjustable material stop makes repetitive actions accurate and quick.
- A digital RPM readout allows user to optimize the spindle speed to the application.
- Laser guides provide an accurate indication for tool point.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changes easier.
- Reversible handles can be mounted on either side of the machine for more comfortable working of the quill.
- Two independent LED worklights eliminates shadows.
- Work table can be rotated to a full 90 degree position.
- Replaceable square table insert with leveling screws make it flush with the top of the table.
- Oversize cast iron base for added stability.
- Safety key prevents accidental starting.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65