Powermatic 1280101C PM2700 Shaper
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
For pricing and availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
- PM2700 Shaper - 1280101C
- 3/4" Interchangeable Spindle Collet
- 1-1/4" Interchangeable Spindle Collet
- Spindle Height Digital Readout
- Featherboard Hold-Downs
- Deluxe Miter Gauge
- Integrated Caster System
- Spindle Speed: 7,500, 10,000 RPM
- Maximum Spindle Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Spindle Size Under Nut: 3/4" (3 3/4), 1-1/4" (6)
- Spindle Travel: 4"
- Reversible: Yes
- Table Opening Diameter: 7-3/8"
- Table Inserts: 2-35/64", 4-5/32", 5-3/4"
- Table Insert Opening Diameter: 2-35/64", 4-5/32", 5-3/4"
- Table Size: 40" x 30"
- Table Height from Floor: 35-1/2"
- Fence Size (L x H): 18-3/4" x 4-7/8"
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600CFM
- Digital Readouts: Spindle Height
- Electrical Controls: Yes
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility.
- Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes.
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding.
- Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment.
- Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning.
- 5HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power.
- Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work.
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut.
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations.
- Fence has dual featherboards for work holding.
- Dual 4" ports for attachment to dust collection system.
- Standard Equipment:3/4" and 1-1/4" interchangeable spindle collets.
- Spindle height digital readout.
- Featherboard hold downs.
- Deluxe miter gauge.
- Integrated caster system.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65