Porter-Cable 7800 Drywall Sander
Using the Porter-Cable 7800 Drywall Sander you will finish walls and ceilings 3 to 4 times faster than with conventional methods. Clean up is minimized when used with a vacuum attached to the tool, and finish is superior to other finishing methods. Operator can sand 10' ceilings without using stilts or a scaffold.
- 7800 Drywall Sander
- 100 Grit Sanding Pad
- 13' Static-Dissipating 1-1/4" Vacuum Hose
- Hook & Loop Straps for mounting Power Cord to Hose
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 4.7
- No-load RPM: 1,400-2,000
- Pad Type: Foam-backed
- Pad Mount: Compression
- Length: 62"
- Weight: 8-1/2 lbs
- The motor for the 7800 drywall sander is located on the opposite end of the vacuum tube handle from the sanding head for best balance and control.
- Patented foam-backed abrasive sanding pads virtually eliminate swirl marks.
- The 7800 articulating sanding head enables operator to sand from top to bottom of a wall or ceiling without changing position.
- Brush-type skirt surrounds the sanding pad aiding in dust control, and preventing pad from gouging all joint.
- Built-in dust collection connector eliminates kinking or twisting of vacuum hose.
- 1-1/4" vacuum hose is 13' long so that large areas can be sanded in one set-up.
- The 7800 sander variable speed dial adapts sanding pad speed to the application.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65