Porter-Cable 59375 Strike and Latch Template
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Use the Porter-Cable 59375 to rout both the strike and latch plate on doors and frames.
- Strike and Latch Template
- 3 Insert Pieces
- 4 Positive Placement Lock-In Pins (2 Spares)
- 2 Double-Headed Nails
- High-Speed Steel Bearing Guided Bit
- Instruction Manual and Quick-Reference Guide Card
- Accommodates doors of various thickness - 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2".
- Double window design with adjustable width inserts accommodates 1" and 1-1/8" latch plate widths and alternate strike plate designs.
- Accommodates both 2-1/4" and 2-3/4" strike plate sizes.
- Template center marks enable quick and simple alignment.
- Extended template platform for improved router stability.
- Double-headed nails ensure easy removal from door and frame.
- Positive placement lock-in pins enable quick and secure placement of the template to the door and frame.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65