Porter-Cable 450PK Compact Router Combo Kit
1-1/4 HP Plunge and Fixed Base
- 450 Motor
- Plunge Base
- Standard Base
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 27,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Base: 4" Round
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Compact, lightweight design enables comfortable and assured control in any routing application.
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications.
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut.
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64".
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position.
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting.
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases.
- 5-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base and 2" with plunge base.
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only).
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Large 4" diameter sub-base accepts universal template guides (fixed base only).
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides.
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65