Porter-Cable 450 Compact Router
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
1-1/4 HP Fixed Base Max Torque Router
The 450 includes router motor, standard base, wrench, operating manual.
- 450 Compact Router
- Standard Base
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 27,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Base: 4" Round
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control.
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications.
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut.
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64".
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position.
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Large 4" diameter sub-base accepts universal template guides.
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65