Milwaukee Open-Lok 2-1/2" HCS Japanese Tooth Hardwood Blades
The Universal Fit OPEN-LOK HCS Japanese Tooth PRO-CURVE Hardwood Blades for Oscillating Multi-Tools are made from premium high carbon steel. This hardwood multi-tool blade has precision triple ground Japanese teeth and a includes PRO-CURVE tooth edge, giving you greater control and accuracy in plunge cuts. This is Milwaukee's best multi-tool blade for making precise cuts with a smooth finish in hardwood and can also be used in other woods, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. This MILWAUKEE blade delivers up to 2X faster cuts than the previous generation of high carbon steel blades. This multi-tool blade is designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Blade Width: 2-1/2"
- Plunge Depth: 1-5/8"
- TPI: 18"
- Weight: 0.11 lb
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Triple Ground Japanese Teeth For Fast, Clean Cuts in Hardwood
- PRO-CURVE Cutting Edge For Greater Control
- High Carbon Steel Ideal For Cuts in Hardwood, Soft Wood, Drywall, & PVC
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor for flush cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Made In USA with global materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65