Milwaukee Open-Lok 1-3/8" HCS Wood Blades
The Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Oscillating Multi-Tool HCS Wood Blades are made from premium high carbon steel with an aggressive tooth design and longer length, ideal for plunge cuts. These features provide you with fast cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. These MILWAUKEE Multi-Tool Blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Blade Width: 1-3/8"
- Plunge Depth: 2"
- TPI: 18"
- Weight: 0.11 lb
- High Carbon Steel For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall, & PVC
- Aggressive Tooth Design for Fast Cuts
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Raised OPEN-LOK Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Made In USA with global materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65