Milwaukee Open-Lok 1-3/8" Extreme Metal Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Blades
The Universal Fit OPEN-LOK 1-3/8" Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Blades for Oscillating Multi-Tools are designed for extreme metal cutting in screws, bolts, metal pipe, nails, and more. The MILWAUKEE Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Metal Blade lasts up to 50X longer than standard bi-metal blades and can be used in a wide range of materials for the longest blade life. This Milwaukee carbide teeth blade is designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Blade Width: 1-3/8"
- Plunge Depth: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 0.11 lb
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- 1-3/8" Cutting Width and 2" Max Plunge Cut Depth
- Made In USA with global materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65