Milwaukee Open-Lok 1-3/4" Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Metal Blades
The Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Blades are designed for Oscillating Multi-Tools. These multi-tool blades for metal are titanium enhanced and made from premium high-speed steel. These bi-metal blades have a slightly narrower cutting width than most standard bi-metal blades and a slightly longer blade body, designed for cutting soft metals, wood, nails, PVC, and drywall. They feature a combination of tooth form and material to offer you a better cutting performance in soft metals. The MILWAUKEE bi-metal multi-tool blades for metal are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Blade Width: 1-3/4"
- Plunge Depth: 2-3/16"
- Weight: 0.11 lb
- Bi-Metal For Up To 15X Longer Life vs High Carbon Steel Blades
- Titanium Enhanced To Extend Blade Life
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Raised OPEN-LOK Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Ideal For Soft Metals
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Made In USA with global materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65