Milwaukee 9" x 6 TPI Clean Wood Cutting Blades
Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications.
- L x W x T: 9" x 3/4" x .050"
- TPI: 6
- Deep gullet design cuts up to 25% faster than standard wood blades.
- Fleam ground process creates super sharp teeth for clean cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Application: Fleam filed teeth for extremely sharp, fast cutting with s smooth edge in nail-free wood and plastics.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65