Milwaukee 6519-31 Sawzall Plus Kit
Add to Cart for Price
Milwaukee Sawzall reciprocating saws are the ideal tool for plumbers, heating and air conditioning contractors, electricians, builders, steel fabricators,
- 6519-31 Sawzall
- Steel Quik-Lok Blade Clamp
- 1 Super Sawzall Blade
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 12.0
- No-load SPM: 0-2,800
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Length: 17.75"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Built to perform, the 10 amp Milwaukee Sawzall Plus Reciprocating Saw delivers more power than previous models rated at 8.5 amps.
- This Sawzall features the Quik-Lok blade clamp for fast, easy blade replacements.
- A full 1-1/8" blade stroke and variable speed up to 2800 strokes per minute provide efficient cutting of any sawable material.
- A heavy-duty steel wobble plate mechanism and ball and roller bearings provide the durability that you have come to expect from Milwaukee Sawzalls.
- A gear protecting clutch extends the life and guards against damage to the mechanism due to sudden jars from pinched blades.
- An externally accessible brush cap and a keyless adjustable pivot shoe provide the convenience that you have come to expect from Milwaukee.
- All wrapped up in an impact resistant carrying case that will not rust.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65