Milwaukee 6391-21 7-1/4" Tilt-Lok Circular Saw Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- 6391-21 Blade-Left Circular Saw w/Tilt-Lok
- Framing/Rip Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC / DC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 45¬¨‚àû: 1-13/16"
at 90¬¨‚àû: 2-7/16"
at 50¬¨‚àû: 1-11/16"
- Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Exclusive Tilt-Lok adjustable main handle offers 8-position locking handle.
- Light 10.4 lbs net weight reduces operator fatigue.
- 15 Amp, 3.25 maximum horsepower motor cuts tough materials including headers, micro-lams and wet lumber with ease.
- Fast, smooth depth lever and bevel adjustments.
- Convenient bevel scale faces the operator for quick and accurate bevel adjustments.
- One-Touch spindle lock button on top for easy access.
- Hardened steel helical gears, ball and roller bearings, impact resistant glass reinforced nylon motor housing, and aircraft aluminum shoe.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65