Milwaukee 6370-21 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Kit
Add to Cart for Price
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime. Driven by a powerful, 15 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation.
- 6370-21 Metal-Cutting Circular Saw
- Metal Cutting Blade #48-40-4515
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90¬¨‚àû: 2-9/16"
- Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16" cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 15.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65