Milwaukee 6268-21 Orbital Jig Saw
The Milwaukee Orbital Jig Saw 6268-21 with LED light provides the ultimate accuracy, power, ergonomics, and versatility. The saw features an LED light for improved visibility of sight lines and a precision roller blade guide that yields the most accurate cuts of any shape. The 6.5 amp motor, 1" stroke with 3000 strokes per minute, tachometer feedback, and 4 position orbital cutting action gets the job done fast even in the toughest of materials. A cushion grip handle and counter balanced mechanism for low vibration provides optimal user comfort. The QUIK-LOK blade clamp, keyless shoe adjustment of up to 45° in both directions, and extra long 12' 8" cord provide ultimate versatility.
- (1) Orbital Jig Saw
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Dust Shield
- (2) Blade
- No-load SPM: 0 to 3,000
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Bevel Capacity: 45 Degrees
- Orbital Settings: 4
- Length: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 6.4
- LED light for improved sightline
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor
- Orbital action with 4 adjustment levels and 1 in. stroke length for faster cutting
- Variable speed trigger - 0-3,000 SPM
- Variable speed dial for repetitive cuts
- QUIK-LOK blade change system
- Keyless Shoe Adjustment - 45° in both directions
- Precision roller blade guide for accurate cuts
- Counter balanced for reduced vibration
- Tachometer feedback for constant cutting speed
- Cushion grip for superior gripping and control
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65