Milwaukee 6185-20 Hand-Held 14" Cut-Off Machine
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- 6185 Cut-Off Machine
- Allen Wrench
- Top Flange
- Back Flange
- Two Flange Nuts
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Max Output: 4.8 HP
- No-Load RPM: 4,600
- Blade Size: 14"
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Capacity in O.D. Pipe: 4-1/2"
- Length: 19-1/4"
- Weight: 27.3 lbs
- Powerful 15 amp, 4,600 rpm, 4.8 max HP Milwaukee-built motor with epoxy-coated armature and field.
- Durable, 20 amp overload protection switch protects the motor from overload, trips the tool not a remote breaker.
- Downward cutting rotation pulls the tool through the work, minimizes jamming/kickback and provides clear sight-line.
- Comfortable main grip, tactile, oversized side handle and comfortable 2-finger, 1-step trigger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65