Milwaukee 6" x 4/6 TPI Wood Cutting Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize cutting performance in nail embedded wood.
- L x W x T: 6" x 3/4" x .050"
- TPI: 4/6
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Application: For very fast scroll cutting, circles, contours, nail embedded wood.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65