Milwaukee 5263-21 5/8" SDS-Plus Compact Rotary Hammer Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The 5263-21 is the most compact rotary hammer in its class at 10.9" long and only 4.6 lbs. Up to 30% lighter than the competition, this hammer is ideal for drilling overhead and in tight spaces, yet powerful enough to drill the majority of holes commonly drilled by the professional trades. The 5263-21 also provides up to 65% faster drilling with 1.5 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-3,700 RPM. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS) delivers maximum user comfort by minimizing vibration, while 2-Mode Operation provides versatility regardless of application.
- 5263-21 Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 5.5
- No-load RPM: 0-3,700
- No-load BPM: 0-4,400
- Impact Energy: 1.5 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS
Solid Bit: 5/8"
Core Bit: 2-1/8"
- Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Light Weight, 4.6 lbs: Reduces fatigue in overhead and horizontal drilling applications.
- Compact, 10.25" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,700 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM.
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up.
- AVS - Anti Vibration System: Delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration.
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65