Milwaukee 5262-21 7/8" SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The 7/8" SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 2.4 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-21 Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- No-load RPM: 0-1,500
- No-load BPM: 0-5,625
- Impact Energy: 2.4 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS
Solid Bit: 7/8"
Core Bit: 2-1/2"
- Length: 17.0"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Powerful, Light Weight Design: Delivers 2.4 ft-lbs of impact energy at only 5.8 lbs.
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up.
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,625 BPM.
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility.
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65