Milwaukee 49-93-7025 9" Diamond Premium Segmented Cutting Blade
Milwaukee Diamond Premium blades are designed to the highest standards, only using quality diamonds. For use in general purpose masonry and concrete applications this blade is ideal for cutting concrete, brick, and block. Operate at a maximum RPM of 6,790. All Milwaukee Blades are designed for both Wet and Dry Cutting.
- (1) 9" Diamond Premium Segmented Cutting Blade (49-93-7025)
- Installation-ready performance: Superior blade geometry delivers clean, round holes
- Tight-access design: Effectively makes cuts in hard-to-reach areas
- Versatile: Cuts large-diameter cable and smaller, more common wire types
Diamond cutting wheel for concrete general purpose cutting and concrete scoring.
- (1) DWAFV8900 9" Diamond Cutting Wheel
- Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Tooth Configuration: Segmented Rim
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Designed to be used Wet or Dry
- For Use with 9" Cut-Off Saws, Grinders, and Circular Saws
- Ideal for use with Concrete, Brick, and Block
- Segmented Rim
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65