Milwaukee 49-56-9280 7 Piece BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw Kit
The MILWAUKEE BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth is the best hole saw solution for nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. Our first-to-market hole saw offers extreme life utilizing advanced carbide technology. The BIG HAWG gives users 50X more life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. The heavy duty hole saw has 10X larger carbide teeth that rip through materials five times faster. Deeper slots allow for fast and easy plug removal. The BIG HAWG hole saw is the best solution for cutting through the toughest materials, including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
- 2-1/8" BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth
- 2-9/16" BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth
- 3-5/8" BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth
- Two BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit (49-56-9300)
- BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Arbor (49-56-9305)
- BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Diamond File (48-09-5055)
- Depth of Cut: 2.34"
- Sizes included: 2-1/8", 2-9/16", 3-5/8"
- 50X Life in Nail Embedded Wood & Abrasive Material Applications
- Cuts 1000+ More Nails
- 5X Faster Cuts
- 10X Larger Carbide Teeth
- 3 Tooth Design for Fast Aggressive Cuts
- Carbide Tipped Multi-Material Pilot Bit for Increased Material Versatility
- Thicker Backer for Extreme Life in Demanding Applications
- Optimized Slot Design for Fast Plug Removal
- Enlarged braze surface for stronger bond to the Carbide Teeth
- Cuts Wood, Nails, Shingles, Cement Board, Plaster and More
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65