Milwaukee 49-56-9275 2" Diamond Max Hole Saw
The MILWAUKEE 2" Diamond MAX Hole Saw delivers up to 10X longer life when cutting tile, stone, and glass. Diamond MAX Hole Saws offer best-in-class performance, with higher grade diamonds for maximum heat and fracture resistance. An improved continuous brazed edge provides clean, superior joint strength, and better diamond retention when cutting hard, abrasive materials. The Diamond MAX Threaded Hole Saw features large slot geometry for easy plug removal. Designed as the single cutting solution for all tile, stone, and glass applications, Diamond MAX offers the lowest cost-per-hole on the market. Use it with standard hole saw arbors or with the Angle Grinder Adapter (49-56-7103), or Retractable Starter Bit (49-56-8025) for even greater productivity and ease of use.
- 49-56-5645 2" Diamond Max Hole Saw
- Diameter: 2"
- Cutting Depth: 1/2"
- Greater durability and toughness delivers up to 10X longer life
- Higher Grade Diamonds and Improved Braze: Provide best-in-class performance
- Large Slug Ejection Slot: Offers easy plug removal
- Heat and fracture resistant
- Improved braze provides superior diamond retention
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65