Milwaukee 49-25-1571 NITRUS CARBIDE Extreme Materials Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Multi-Tool Blade 1Pk
Add to Cart for Price
The NITRUS CARBIDE Extreme Materials Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Oscillating Multi-Tool Blades provide the ultimate cutting experience, delivering the fastest cutting and longest life on the jobsite. The extreme materials NITRUS CARBIDE multi-tool blade delivers 2X more cuts than Carbide Teeth blades - capable of hundreds of cuts in screw-embedded wood. The extreme materials blade is ideal for the fastest cutting in screw-embedded wood, nail-embedded wood, plaster, cement board, drywall, and PVC. The new Universal Fit Open-Lok Anchor is reinforced for added strength and control and allows for quick blade changes across 100+ multi-tools. Not compatible with STARLOCK tools. MILWAUKEE oscillating multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- (1) NITRUS CARBIDE Extreme Materials Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Multi-Tool Blade (49-25-1571)
- Blade Length: 2"
- Blade Width: 1.536"
- Max Plunge Cut Depth: 2.0"
- Overall Length: 4.214"
- Weight: 0.052 lb
- NITRUS CARBIDE delivers the fastest cutting and longest life
- New Universal Fit OPEN-LOK anchor for better strength & control
- NITRUS CARBIDE blades provide up to 2X more cuts vs Carbide Teeth
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor fits all major brands of non-Starlock tools
- Optimized blade length for greater cutting capabilities
- 1-3/8" Cutting Width and 2" Max Plunge Cut Depth
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Protective black oxide coating for corrosion resistance
- For use in screw-embedded wood, nail-embedded wood, plaster, cement board, drywall, and PVC (Use tool speed recommendation chart for max life)
- Made in USA with global materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65